INICIO

sexta-feira, 24 de março de 2023

Majek fashek - I & I Experience 1990


Without you                
Sugar daddy sugar mommy    
My guitar                  
Religion na politics       
Our father                 
Free Africa Free Mandela   
I & I Experience           
Mother                     
Cant give up the fight     
Leave us alone            

Credits

Composed By, Arranged By – Prisoner Majek Fashek*
Producer – Majek Fashek, Nkono Teles
Responsável pelo marketing – CBS Nigeria Limited
Distribuído por – CBS Nigeria Limited
Design criado em – Ghariokwu Lemi Arts Company
Feito por – Polygram Records Ltd. Nigeria
Impresso Por – Ibukunola Printers (Nig) Ltd. Lagos
Selo:CBS  


 

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Fish and Goat At The Controls - School Of Fish Dub (Sound'n'Pressure EP 1994)

DeepSeaDubbing SchoolOfFishDub AgainstTheTide HighTideSharkAttackDub WarnTheNationVersion WarnTheNation RAIZES