INICIO

quinta-feira, 15 de agosto de 2024

I Three - Tuff Gong Presents Songs of Bob Marley (CD 2018)


1 - Waiting In Vain (Remastered)
2 - Stir It Up (Remastered)
3 - Could You Be Loved (Remastered)
4 - Iron Lion Zion (Remastered)
5 - Buffalo Soldier (Remastered)
6 - No Woman No Cry (Remastered)
7 - Redemption Song (Remastered)
8 - Is This Love (Remastered)
9 - Get Up Stand Up (Remastered)
10 - I Shot The Sheriff (Remastered)
11 - One Love (Remastered)
12 - Three Little Birds (Remastered)
13 - Bob Marley Medley (Remastered)
I-Three - Tuff Gong Presents – Songs of Bob Marley (From the Masters Vault) (Remastered) (2018)



 

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Jacob Miller & Ray I - Natty Christmas (LP 1978)

Wish You a Merry Christmas Ahameric Temple Silver Bells Natty No Santa Claus All I Want for Ismas On the Twelve Day of Ismas Deck the Halls ...