INICIO

sexta-feira, 16 de junho de 2023

Blues Busters - Phillip & Floyd (Vogue LP 1976)


A1 - Baby I'm Sorry                                 
A2 - Sweetest Thing                                 
A3 - Baby I Love You To Want Me                     
A4 - My Girl                                        
A5 - I Remember                                     
A6 - Just Don't Want To Be Lonely                   
B1 - You're The Best Thing That Ever Happened To Me 
B2 - Keep On Doing It                               
B3 - Here I Come And Take Me                        
B4 - In The Valley Of My World                      
B5 - I Shot The Sheriff                             


 

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Fish and Goat At The Controls - School Of Fish Dub (Sound'n'Pressure EP 1994)

DeepSeaDubbing SchoolOfFishDub AgainstTheTide HighTideSharkAttackDub WarnTheNationVersion WarnTheNation RAIZES