INICIO

quinta-feira, 11 de maio de 2023

Barbara Jones - Just When I Needed You Most aka My Love (Trojan LP 1981)


01-Just when i needed you      
02-Why birds fly               
03-The clock is ticking away   
04-My love                     
05-You and i                   
06-Will it last forever        
07-This loves makes me happy   
08-Really want to know         
09-Ooh wee baby                
10-True believer in love       
11-Dream dream                 
12-My boy lollipop             
13-My boy lollipop (version)   
14-Teardrops                   




 

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Fish and Goat At The Controls - School Of Fish Dub (Sound'n'Pressure EP 1994)

DeepSeaDubbing SchoolOfFishDub AgainstTheTide HighTideSharkAttackDub WarnTheNationVersion WarnTheNation RAIZES