INICIO

segunda-feira, 17 de abril de 2023

Alton Ellis - Cry Tough 1993


Breaking Up                                        
Why Birds Follow Spring                            
I Can't Stop Now                                   
Ain't That Loving You                              
You Make Me So Happy                               
Remember That Sunday [Alternate Take]              
All My Tears Come Rolling                          
Baby I Love You                                    
Chatty Chatty People                               
Willow Tree                                        
If I Could Rule This World                         
What Does It Take [Take Two]                       
Cry Tough [Take Six]                               
Girl I've Got A Date [Soul Style]                  
Can't Stand It [Extended Mix]                       
I'm Just A Guy (with Phyllis Dillon) [Soul Style]  
La La Means I Love You                             
Why Did You Leave Me To Cry (with Phyllis Dillon)  
The Same Song                                      
Black Man, White Man [Take Two]                    


 

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Fish and Goat At The Controls - School Of Fish Dub (Sound'n'Pressure EP 1994)

DeepSeaDubbing SchoolOfFishDub AgainstTheTide HighTideSharkAttackDub WarnTheNationVersion WarnTheNation RAIZES